With a unique ceramic backbone, Cerakote™ Firearm Coatings improve performance and reliability over conventional finishes. This state of the art coating technology out performs any competitive coating in both laboratory settings and real world applications.
Cerakote™ Firearm Coatings can be applied using a simple HVLP gun or an automated electrostatic system for OEM scale applications. Single or multiple coats may be used to achieve unlimited finishes and designs. Additionally, private label and exclusive colour agreements are available.
The unique formulation used for Cerakote™ Firearm Coatings enhances a number of physical performance properties. Each of these properties is rigorously tested to guarantee Cerakote™ products remain at the forefront of the firearm coatings market.
Click here to view colours.
These are the actions we use on APRS builds. They are not available for a separate sale.
APRS Predator actions by Stiller are a drop in replacement for the Rem 700 series of actions with the following features:
- Drop in replacement for popular Remington 700 and 40X series actions. Fits same stocks, triggers and has same nominal head spacing.
- Available in short and long length, single shot or repeater and 223, 308 and magnum bolt faces. The PredXtreme is specifically designed for the 338 Lapua Magnum or 378 Weatherby based cartridges. It has a little larger footprint, the diameter is 0.05 larger and the length is 0.465 longer to accommodate the larger bolt face.
- All action bodies use 416R stainless steel hardened to 41 Rockwell C.
- Black Iron Nitride QPQ style coating on bolt for smooth action and galling prevention. Bolt is also factory lapped. Bolts are spiral fluted.
- Bolt hole is gun-drilled and then wire edm'ed with the rails to ensure exact tolerances and size control. Bolt fit to body is typically 0.004 to 0.006.
- Rails incorporate anti-bind rail for smooth operation when sliding bolt across port cut-out.
- Repeaters have extended magazine cut-out for use with HS Precision or Wyatt Outdoors extended magazines as well as factory Remington.
- Standard front Remington bases fit both front and rear mounts.
- Standard finish is bead blasted matte.
- Bolt stop is on side above the stock line
- Full round back and smaller port allow for a much stiffer action and perfect scope alignment.
- Uses industry standard Remington style firing pin.
- All actions use 1.0625-16 tpi, .07 inch headspace.
- PredXtreme actions use 1.125-16 tpi, 1 inch headspace.
- Now available in right bolt right port and left bolt left port.
- All CNC machined.
Predator is a registered tradeark of Stiller's Precision Firearms, LLC.
Please visit the Krieger website to learn about Krieger barrels: